Banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heinrich Lanz AG

 

 

 

 

 

Heinrich Lanz entered his fathers company in 1858. At first, agricultural implements were imported. Later, own developed implements were manufactured. Heinrich Lanz died in 1905. The company was changed to the Heinrich Lanz AG in 1925. In 1931, the Deutsche Bank took over the majority of stock and the Lanz family withdrew from the company. A whole series of tractors was manufactured during the 1930s. In 1942, the 100,000th Bulldog was manufactured. To save raw materials, the vehicles had to be converted to wood gas drive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Year of construction:

Quantity:

 

 

Wheeled-tractors:

 

 

 

 

Lanz HR5 15/30PS

1929-1935

?

 

 

Lanz HN 12/20PS

1932-1933

678

 

 

Lanz HN2 12/20PS

1933-1934

594

 

 

Lanz HN3 20PS, 25 PS

1935-1944

?

 

 

Lanz HR7 30PS, 35PS

1935-1944

?

 

 

Lanz HR8 38PS, 45PS, 55PS

1935-1944

?

 

 

Lanz HN4 25PS

1936

Prototypes

 

 

Lanz HN5 20PS

1937-1942

11,586

 

 

Lanz HR9 55PS Eil-Bulldog

1937-1944

2,415

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wheeled-tractors with wood-gas drive:

 

 

 

 

Lanz HNG3, HNO, HRO, HRG

1941-1944

?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tracked tractors:

 

 

 

 

Lanz HRK-55PS

1937-1944

ca. 2,500

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to the German manufacturers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement