Banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Franz Komnick und Söhne AG

 

 

 

 

 

The Franz Komnick und Söhne AG was founded by Karl Franz Komnick in the west Prussian Elbing in 1907. Already in 1907, the first passenger cars were made. Production of commercial cars was started in 1914 by converting passenger cars to light makeshift lorries for the near front. During WW 1, only lorries for a payload of 3 tons were made. In 1922, Komnick offered a new range of commercial vehicles with payloads of 2.5, 3.3 and 4.5 tons. Beginning in 1923, new passenger cars were offered. The production of passenger cars ended in 1927. In 1925, the commercial car range was completed by adding fast lorries for 1.5 and 2.5 tons payload. The offer covered a range from 2 to 5 tons payload in 1928. Although the company was well positioned, bankrupt had to be announced in 1930. One year later, the Komnick works were taken over by Büssing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Year of construction:

Payload in MT:

Quantity:

 

 

Passenger cars:

 

 

 

 

 

Komnick 8/30 PS

1923-1925

 

 

 

 

Komnick 8/40 PS

1925-1927

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lorries:

 

 

 

 

 

Komnick 5 L / 5 W / 5 T

1922-1930

5.0

 

 

 

Komnick 2 T

1922-1927

2.5

 

 

 

Komnick 3 W

1924-1930

3.0 - 4.0

 

 

 

Komnick K 1

1928-1930

2.0 - 3.0

 

 

 

Komnick K 4

1928-1930

4.0

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omnibusses:

 

 

 

 

 

Komnick 2 N

1922-1927

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to the German manufacturers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement