Banner

 

 

 

 

Austro-Daimler ADGR

 

 

Austro_Daimler_ADGR_in_Winniza

 

 

361 exemplars of the three-axle all terrain lorry Austro-Daimler ADGR were manufactured from 1936 to 1940. It had a payload of 3 tons and was powered by a 6 cylinder, 72 HP engine. The rear axles had dual-tyres. The photo was made in Winniza.

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to Austro-Daimler